The Calm and Quiet Soul
Passage: Psalm 131:1-3
- What things consistently cause you anxiety and fear?
- At what times have you experienced your heart to be full of “calm and quiet?”
- Where do you find yourself “pre-occupied?”
- What words or thoughts come to mind when you think of “a weaned child with its mother...?”
- How does hope serve as an antidote to fear in your life? How is our current moment an opportunity for you to practice Psalm 131?
- As we meet together in the coming weeks, many of us virtually, strategize together how you can help calm and quiet one another as an act of neighbor love.