Our Vision: Assisting parents to train up their children to see, display and declare the glory of God as their hearts are transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our Volunteers: Every children’s ministry volunteer has been through an application process and a background check. Volunteers serve once per month.
- Red Class (Newborns, 6-12 months
- Purple Class (Walkers, 12-24 months)
- Orange Class (Toddlers, 2 & 3 year olds)
- Green Class (Pre-K, 4-5 year olds)
- Yellow Class (Kindergarten)
- Blue Class (1st - 2nd Grade)
- Silver Class (3rd - 5th Grade)
- KidCheck Station
Our Kid’s Classes:
- Nurseries (Red & Purple Classes): Nurseries open 15 minutes before each Worship Service. 8:45am for the 9am service and 10:15am for the 10:30am service. Infants, six weeks to twelve months, are cared for in our Red Classroom. Toddlers, thirteen – twenty three months, are cared for in our Purple Classroom.
- Preschool and Elementary School Age: Children, ages two years though 5th grade, worship with their families until the sermon portion of the worship service, when they will be dismissed to move to their classrooms. All elementary school age students, Kindergarten through 5th grade, remain in the worship service for the entire time once per month, on Communion Sunday. This is almost always the first Sunday of each month.
- Infants - Six weeks–23 months (Red & Purple Classes): Although we do not have a formal teaching time with babies, The Gospel Project for Babies and Toddlers curriculum offers our nursery volunteers a way to communicate God's truth by using short, simple phrases called "Gospel Gems" that can be whispered or sung into their ears while being rocked or fed.
- Toddlers - 2 & 3 Year olds (Orange Class): These children hear foundational chronological Bible stories, learn simple truth statements called "Gospel Gems" and begin memorizing scripture using The Gospel Project for Babies and Toddlers curriculum.
- Pre-K & Kindergarten (Green & Yellow Class): These children are introduced to God's big plan of salvation as they journey chronologically through the story of redemption weaved from Genesis to Revelation using The Gospel Project for Preschoolers.
- 1st – 5th Grade (Blue & Silver Classes): Our elementary age children enjoy chronological, Christ-centered Bible stories and activities, that immerse them in the story of the gospel – God's plan to redeem his people from sin through His Son, Jesus Christ, using The Gospel Project for Kids.
We welcome you to visit and bring your children! You will find a Children’s Ministry
Registration kiosk in the large hall of our educational building and the back of the sanctuary. A volunteer will be happy to assist you.