Moms of Toddlers (MOTS) is an authentic and encouraging community of local moms; where you can come as you are and find support, connections and fellowship. Motherhood is a calling, and one you don’t have to walk through alone. If you’re looking for a FUN, purpose-driven and Christ-centered atmosphere; we invite you. If you’re longing for personal growth, friendship or just the freedom to finish a hot cup of coffee; we invite you.
What is a MOTS Group?
MOTS groups are communities that strive to meet the needs of every mom with children from birth through kindergarten. MOTS recognizes that moms all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be. MOTS groups can help!
The MU program is built on several foundational principles:
- Community: MOTS provides an open, caring, and accepting atmosphere where women can come together to share this important season of life.
- Mentoring: Mature women listen, encourage, and offer information and perspectives gained through experience.
- Practical Instruction: Teaching focuses on areas of common interest, offering inspiration and information that is relevant to the life of a mother.
- Leadership Development: MOTS groups are organized and run by mothers of preschoolers, as well as for mothers of preschoolers. Women who are involved in MOTS gain confidence in their leadership skills through the training and experience they receive from MOTS.
The above principles can be carried out through different aspects of the MU group:
- Discussion: The intimate and accepting atmosphere of a small group offers moms a chance to share their successes, failures, questions, and concerns. It is during these times that a mom realizes that she is not alone, and lifelong friendships are formed.
- Teaching: Topics presented at MOTS meetings celebrate motherhood and meet a mom’s unique needs during this season of life.
- Creative Activities: Through creative projects and presentations, women are encouraged to experience the sense of accomplishment that comes with trying and finishing new things.
MOTS Kids: During our MOTS meetings, children are cared for in a program called MOTS Kids, where they experience love in a preschool-like setting.
When: MOTS of Redeemer meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month, 9:15 – 11:25am during the months of September through May.
Who: Our group consists of Moms from all around the area, some who attend other churches and some who do not attend a church at all. All are welcome to our group.
Contact: For further information or questions, please contact one of our Mentor Moms: