WAYS TO GIVE
We respond to the good news of God’s mercy and grace for us in Jesus by giving generously to the work of this church and the kingdom of God. There are a number of ways you can contribute towards the work of Redeemer. If you have any issues or questions as it pertains to giving at Redeemer, please contact our bookkeeper.
- Drop off your gift in the Redeemer office during our office hours (Mon-Thur 9-4, Fri 9-12).
- Mail a check to: Redeemer, PO Box 9248, Winter Haven, FL 33880.
- Set up an online gift through your debit card or checking account.
- You can donate appreciated securities - stock, mutual funds, bonds, ADRs, and other 'property' - often times receive a greater tax benefit than you would receive as compared to selling the appreciated securities and then donating cash. Contact us if you are considering this kind of gift so that we can understand how you would like this gift to be utilized and send you a tax receipt in a timely manner. We'll also provide instructions so you can initiate the transfer through your broker.
- You can donate cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and the like are treated as non-cash property by the government and regulated as such for tax purposes. Due to the complexity of these donations, we use our denomination's PCA Foundation as a facilitator. Contact us if you are considering this kind of gift.